Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a book day...




2day is on English version de....hehe
tis afternoon,after lunch suddenly a book come into my mind telling me quite some time din shop at book store ady..so prepare myself and went for popular book shop 2 discover some good book. b4 going popular ,going 2nd hand book store 2 c hav any new store...i grab a chinese book,the thing i know is its look like dectective story de..for detail,TO BE CONTINUE cause i haven look into it..hehe..
no any founding at popular after discover for about 40 mins there..then window shopping for a while lo,suddenly my step stop awhile after c a book stall 100m in front of me..then my step bcome fast ady...as a result,sure return la...haha...a book named '卧底', quite interested de maybe influence by the hottest '卧底', MR.LaUGhInG...nid to go deeper so only can know the leading actor is it as expert as mr.laughing...haha....
the time i wanna login blogger only realise my keyboard sot sot ady...a,q,z button no response de...T-T

1 comment:

  1. 讲到“卧底”,就让我想起《爱你爱到杀死你》中,
    八两金说的那句经典歪音的 “阿Sir,其实wo都是wor.D来架”
    嘻嘻...

    认识你几年,都不懂你爱看书?别扮书生wo~
    书生吃香咩?哈哈...

    ReplyDelete